ZTE has launched Grand S II in India with a 5.5-inch full-HD screen and powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. The Grand S II is a dual-SIM smartphone and supports 3G connectivity and also offers Bluetooth, WiFi and USB.
The ZTE Grand S II is paired with 2GB of RAM with a built-in storage of 16GB which can in further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, it comes with ZTE’s Mifavor UI running top and integrated with motion control gestures as well.
- 5.5 inch (1920×1080) IPS display
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable upto 32GB via micro SD card
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Single Sim
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front shooter
- Dimensions:15.7 x 0.8 x 7.7 cm Weight: 118g
- CDMA, GSM, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity options, in addition to FM radio.
- 2500mAh battery
The ZTE Grand S II is priced at Rs. 13,999 in India, exclusively. Available to buy from Amazon.in, which comes in Silver color only. Notably, ZTE has also inroduced ‘Hub and Spoke’ model for customer service and the centers are now open in major cities such as in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Pune, Kolkata and Delhi.