Before we go to messaging app details we have this in note that which we’re talking about today is worth downloading and installing application on your Android to get best results when compared to stock SMS app. Reasons are many, switching to this third-party will definitely make your way pretty easy, the app called Go SMS Pro.
This is the ultimate messaging solution for every Android device. Version 7.0 of GO SMS Pro has been redesigned from start to finish, bringing you a brand new looking and intelligent mobile experience.
We can bet on GO SMS Pro for Android is a free app that replaces the stock version of SMS messaging interface on Android platform. The newest version of GO SMS Pro APK is now available to download, bringing with it features apart from securing data, the app enables to schedule, backup and to restore SMS, thanks to which you can easily communicate with all your friends.
It’s not all, as the talented designers with a brand new looking Keyboard themes for GO SMS Pro to enhance your smartphone appearance. You are now able to choose a perfect skin of your choice. Manually, you can apply these new themes for GO SMS Pro keyboard app from a list of top 100 best sms keyboard for free and also available as paid.
Here’s How to apply or install keyboard themes for GO SMS Pro
First step: Open the application after downloading and installing on your device. Click on the “Set as Active Theme ” button. Select the theme from the following page!
Note: This theme uses GO Keyboard, and if you don’t have it installed, you’ll be redirected to a download page.
Where you can select your favorite one and grab it, while the menu for the themes come with 48 different language translations.
There’s still you can make a better use of emoji characters. To get that, you must upgrade your GO SMS Pro to version 7.2 or later and install the GO SMS Pro Emoji plugin.
In Step 2: Send emoji to Android phone, making sure that the recipients also have had GO SMS Pro and its Emoji plugin installed, so that emoji can be displayed correctly.
To input emoji, go to compose message UI, and press paper clip button. If you are facing problems where Andreoid users can’t see your Emoji, go to GO SMS Pro Settings app (Settings > Application Settings > Emoji Encoding Settings > Choose GO SMS). That will enable Android users who you text to see your Emoji
For iPhone users, there’s no issue seeing Emojis, follow directions above but choose iPhone/SoftBank instead.
GO SMS Pro presents many enhancements and improvements upon the features of the most basic SMS apps out there. Reviews speaks it features much faster messaging, more functions, a better-looking UI, and popup message notifications.
This is not the only SMS app also allows you to pin important conversations to the top of your inbox, GO SMS Pro lets you add a brief delay to your texts in order to allow you to correct mistakes, and can categorize messages from stranger who aren’t in your database book or phonebook.
Those who have slippy fingers, and much more, GO SMS Pro enhances the regular Android messaging interface with a better than ever user interface, automatic categorization, message delay and not to say, it’s the special features that really seal the deal: built-in message backup, message scheduling, and even encryption are the real stars here.
On top of these performance enhancements, GO SMS Pro sweetens the deal with unique features such as backup/restore feature for messages, a built-in private message encryption, black list folders, and several other themes and settings to ease your pace with it.
More important to note is that the GO SMS Pro includes support for free Wi-Fi or mobile data-based messaging through GO Chat. These are the reasons for using GO SMS Pro and not the default Android text message/SMS system.
– Hundreds of personalized themes and lovely stickers (keep increasing)
– Private box to encrypt messages & protect your privacy
– Sticky conversations help you focus on important contacts by sticking them at the top
– Pop up new messages for quick viewing and replying
– Dual SIM matching, supports 8,000+ dual SIM devices (keep increasing)
– SMS blocker smartly block blacklist/keywords and filter spam messages
– GO chat support for free messages and group chat
– Delay to send give you opportunity to correct the wrong messages.
– Folded stranger messages Automatically categorize strangers conversations and keep your Inbox simplicity
– Avatar popup Show the contact avatar above all apps when new messages arrive. It needs SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW permission to show the system level popup.
Download GO SMS Pro for Android APK version 7.23 from here.
You might also like to check out:
Also like to check out:
- WhatsApp / WhatsPad++ On iPad And iOS 10 Without Jailbreak, Here’s How To Install It
- Install TuTuApp Helper On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak [No Computer Required]
- Google Play Store APK Download Link [Latest Version Update]
- Pokemon Go 1.27.4 And 0.57.4 Hack Now Available To Download
- Sony PlayStation 5 / P55 UK Price, Release Date Rumored For 2018