You can now download Kodi 17.4 APK final version for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and all other supported platforms. Here are the details.
It has been for a while since the team Kodi released 17.3 to fix several issues. Now the Kodi 17.4 is finally here – a major update, brings with it fixes and changes includes seventeen improvements, TV and movie addons includes Exodus as well as Covenant should work.
It’s the hype made by all the iPhone 8 noise that there is a whole world of technology out there and it continues to revolve just as it always has, Part of that situation is the ever popular media center software Kodi. XBMC Foundation, Kodi has today received a new update in which bug fixes are very much the order of the day.
It is very important to remember that Kodi itself is perfectly legal and on top of that is a damn fine way of organizing and playing back all kinds of media. No matter where it happens to come from. The folks behind Kodi has been hard at work on a new release, and today it’s made available. With Kodi 17.4’s release to the public arrived after having multiple nightly and a single release candidate build.
While Kodi’s developers also hard at work on the next big release, Kodi v18, work continues on bug fixes for existing releases like Krypton regardless. That should be a good news for Kodi users, and this new release brings with it a bunch of fixes. We hearty recommend updating ASAP, as always.
According to Kodi: what’s been fixed this time around?
Fixes done in this release:
- Potentially fix crashing on Windows due to an issue in Python
- Potentially fix crashing on Windows when enabling zeroconf
- Fix sporadic crash on Windows when installing or updating add-ons
- Fix issue for users with reverse proxies attempting to forward websockets.
- Fix possible issue if Linux distro uses system ffmpeg and cause black screen with 10-bit H.265
- Properly throttle scraping music information online to prevent overloading the provider
- Fix native keyboard on iOS 11
- Fix potential crash on Android O loading App icons
- Fix non showing Kodi banner on Android O
- Fix potential crash on Android with certain keymaps
- Fix wrong detection of VP6 and VP8 videocodec on Android
- Update FFmpeg to 3.1.9
- Set hard requirement to use FFmpeg 3.1.x only
- Fix for Hangup when viewing recording and pressing next/previous
- Fix merged scraped album type and label correctly with that derived from tags from music files
- Fix possible crash on Linux when using ALSA
- Save skin settings immediately after they have changed instead of only on shutdown
Although the multimedia center gets a bad reputation due to some piracy “addons,” but not everyone uses it for illegal purpose, though. Originally, Kodi is a great way to consume legally sourced media content, including family photos and videos. While some of the add-ons like Exodus and Covenant may provide pirated content, there are also useful legal addons too.
The Kodi software is totally legit, but the users are responsible for any nefarious aspects — not blame the Kodi team. The new update includes popular piracy streaming add-on packs, but we don’t endorse those at all. Advising you to install this update due to the significant number of fixes.
There are plentiful, if any issues you have hit in the past are reflected following the installation of Kodi v17.4. If not, there’s always next time!
Kodi 17.4 final version can be downloaded for all supported platforms from kodi.tv/download.
You may also like to check out:
- New In iOS 11 Beta 7: Release Notes, Changes, Features
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 6 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Final OTA Update, Factory Images For Pixel And Nexus Devices
- Download iOS 11 Beta 7 IPSW & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]