You can download Google Play Store 9.1.24 APK file right away with immediate effect. But it’s the latest pre-release version of the app store available now which ships with the majority of Android devices. Otherwise, it brings the ability to get updated to the latest version.
Early overview into the APK file doesn’t show version 9.1.24 offer any significant advantage from a feature perspective over the last 9.0.x release. As always, Google’s official store and portal offer Android apps, games and other content for your Android-powered phones or tablets.
However, as it’s a new released, likely to have internal enhancements which should hopefully make it a better experience for all users. It isn’t either going to blow any minds but nevertheless, let’s take a look at how to get it installed.
Step 1: First, you are going to need to grab the APK for the new version of the Play Store in your possession. You can get the Play Store 9.1.24 APK downloadable file from here.
Step 2: Now, you are going to need to have the ability to install apps from unknown sources enabled on your device. It all means that you are interested in getting APK installed on your device (permission). However, if you need to toggle this setting on then you’ll need to head into Settings > Security and put a check in the Unknown Sources box. (The location of this setting may vary depending on your phone manufacturer).
Step 3: Next, you’re going to need to have a file browser app installed on the Android device. Multiple apps like this exist on the Play Store but reliable and feature complete one is ES File Explorer File Manager.
You can use your favorite one of your choice. Using that file manager, navigate to the directory where the Play Store APK was downloaded to.
Step 4: Select the APK. If you are given an alert or dialogue box which asks which app you want to use, then select Package Installer. Check if any additional permissions are needed and then select Install.
That’s it, accordingly. If you are a security conscious user, then you can always jump back into the security settings of the device and disable the Unknown Sources option for your own piece of mind.
Up next to check out:
- Android P Pixel Launcher APK Download For Oreo And Other Devices Released
- Download Android P Developer Preview 1 ROM For Pixel 2, XL With Support For Notch And Other New Features
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Release Date Announced, Coming In October
- PS4 5.50 Final Firmware Version Released For Free Download
- iOS 11.3 Beta 5 Download and Expected Release Date Details
- Lucky Patcher APK Download 2018 For Android With No Root Or Root Privileges Available Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch The Easy Way
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]