Google after releasing Chrome 56 for Mac, Windows and PC has today rolled out Chrome 56 for Android bringing with it a bundle of new features and performance improvements. Here are the details.
First and foremost, the updated app adds new Tab page that allows user access downloaded files and web pages. You can now tap on emails, addresses, and phone numbers in those webpages. Next, the new version 56 of Chrome for Android also brings the ability to long press article suggestions on a new Tab page to download them.
The update for the Android Chrome browser also brings performance improvements and stability fixes, also offering new reload action that refreshes pages 28-percent faster while using less power and bandwidth.
Few new features:
- Quickly use emails, addresses, and phone numbers in web pages by tapping on them
- Easily access downloaded files and web pages from the new tab page
- Long press article suggestions on the new tab page to download them
For Android, Chrome 56 adds some of the best features that are actually sits on top of the channel. Furthermore, Chrome for iOS will now let user scan a QR code or barcode using 3D Touch on the app logo or by searching for “QR” in Spotlight. This update also redesigns the Tab switcher layout on iPad in order to make it pretty easier to access open sites and much more.
You might also like to check out:
- Set Chrome As Default Browser For Android: Chrome 54 Now Supports Background Media Playback And More
- Google’s YouTube Go App Lets You Save Video For Offline Viewing And Sharing
- Google Allo Likely To Get Hindi Support For Assistant By The End Of 2016
- Google Play Store APK Download Link [Latest Version Update]