Here are the steps to install MovieBox on your iPhone, iPad without jailbreaking it on iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 or iOS 8.3. MovieBox 3.3.3 download links are now available for free and if you are in luck, it will allow the app to be installed on iOS 8.3. TaiG 2.1.1 jailabreak is already there to do the new workaround, or use the link below to stream movies via the popular MovieBox.
No Jailbreak needed to get full-on free access to a myraid of movies on your iPhone or iPad. Now it has jumped to the version from 3.3.1 to the MovieBox 3.3.3, supporting the newer version of iOS firmware to take complete advantage of the streaming app.
Still available via vshare without a jailbreak for those who don’t want to panic of doing such things, MovieBox version 3.3.3 can be downloaded via the usual methods. However, there are doubts regarding an app that offers so much but asks for so little. Or in the case of MovieBox, asks for nothing at all.
f you think you fine with apps like MovieBox and Popcorn Time, you can head over and download them right away. A new jailbreak tool been released but Moviebox is now on version 3.3.3. You can update from Dtathems repo in cydia and is attempts to fix the server 2 issue. The version of MovieBox is 3.3.3 and the repo is updated as well the Download Center with the .ipa.
How to install MovieBox on iOS without iOS 8.3 Jailbreak
- Visit this website on your iOS device: vShare.com
- Once there, tap the button on the left that says “Download (Unjailbroken)”
- A message will pop up asking for your permission to install vShare. Tap “Install.”
- Once the vShare app finishes installing, open it and tap “Trust.”
- Once the app is open, tap the Search icon in the top-right corner and search for Movie Box. It should be the first result.
- Tap “Install,” and Movie Box should start downloading. When it’s finished, the installations should begin automatically. If it doesn’t, you can go to the “Download” tap at the bottom of the app to monitor its progress and start the installation.
- At this point, Movie Box should appear on your homescreen. When you open the app, be sure to tap “Trust.”
Also like to check out:
- Download Popcorn Time For iOS Without Jailbreak
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3 With TaiG 2.0 [Tutorial]