SwiftKey is now offering an early Christmas gifts to its keyboard for iOS and Android users. You can get all Swiftkey themes free on your Android or iPhone devices.
As the best third-party keyboard app has made an announcement about the new keyboard themes for iOS and Android. In order to access those new themes Android users will have to tap or slide the hamburger icon on the left of the prediction bar to enter the SwiftKey Hub. Open the ‘Themes’ section and select ‘SwiftKey Store’. Users can choose from over 100 themes to customize their SwiftKey Board’s color and design.
By the way there are several other brand new ‘Vivid’ themes available for free. On iOS SwiftKey app, users will have to launch the container app from your homescreen, click the red ‘Design’ icon on top right to pick your desired free themes.
This is it! Get ready your Android and iOS device to convert your SwiftKey Keyboard into a gorgeously looking keypad. For Indian customers, SwiftKey has also updated its Keyboard app with transliteration support for Hindi and Gujarati.
- Predictive SwiftKey’s Emoji Keyboard ‘Swiftmoji’ Officially Released For Android And iOS [Download]
- 12 Best SwiftKey Themes Updated For iPhone and iPad Keyboard [Download Links]
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including emoji you love to use when messaging. It autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you and the words that matter to you and how you like to type. It caters for all typing tastes – all colors, designs and themes.
SwiftKey Keyboard supports over hundred plus languages. Tapping or swipe-to-typer. Tons of emoji characters already integrated. Rest of which you really want to know are here:
– Kills your typos
– Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
– Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
– Autocorrect that actually works
– Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
– 80+ colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
– Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
How To Access SwiftKey Store On Android:
- Open the SwiftKey Hub
- Go to the ‘Themes’ panel
- Tap ‘SwiftKey Store’
Alternatively, use these steps to access the SwiftKey Store:
Before you go right into the section, you have to be a signed into a SwiftKey Account to access the SwiftKey Store.
You can download SwiftKey Keyboard Themes for free on your Android and iOS devices. Share all the news later.
You might also like to check out:
- 5 Best Third-Party Keyboards For iOS Brings Support For GIFs, Fancy Fonts And Themes [Alternative]
- Download: 9 Best iOS Jailbreak Keyboard Tweaks On Cydia Compatible With iPhone And iPad
- Gboard Keyboard For iPhone With Built-In Search, Swipe, GIFs And More
- Microsoft’s Hub Keyboard For iPhone Now Available To Download
- Google’s New Indic Keyboard Adds Support For 10 Indian Languages