Finally, the time has arrived now as PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 iOS download is available as an update right now on iPhone and iPad devices the world over.
For those who don’t know the reason why version 0.4.0 of the game has not come to iOS yet is due to the delay in the App Store review process. It was first released in the Chinese market last month followed by a release in the global market earlier this week, and that global release was only available on Android.
Having been promised the latest PUBG Mobile update on iOS earlier this week, fans are awaited to know when the 0.4.0 download will appear. And, it’s been days since the popular Battle Royale app was patched with the latest content and features on Android.
Today, the PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 is available to download for everyone on the App Store. From what we know officially, the PUBG 0.4.0 patch has been displayed by Apple, who are currently reviewing the build. New update brings new features, while we have already detailed it numerous times in the past, to recap, this new update includes an all-new Arcade Mode which allows up to 28 players, as it’s been a multiplayer format, offers new weapon variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols and Item Heaven.
There’s also a new feature called Training Grounds which lets you try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills. The update, of course, also adds various new optimizations and fixes.
Full official PUBG Mobile O.4.0 patch notes for iOS are as follows:
– Arcade Mode: a new mode with 28 players and one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols and Item Heaven.
– Training Grounds: try out all the weapons and practice your shooting skills.
– Added a new setting: Dusk.
Over 20 game optimizations, including:
– Enhanced combat experience.
– Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
– Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
– Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
– 4x and 8x scope performance issue resolved.
– Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
– Adjusted sound effects and some voice chat issues.
– Leaning: Movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
– Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
– Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
– Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.
– Added 3D Touch firing options to iOS.
The Chinese version of the game still remains a version a two ahead of the global release, with 0.5.x and 0.6.0 out with a number of significant changes, including new maps and an all-new FPP mode, among other things.
PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 for iOS can be downloaded right immediately from the App Store. Enjoy!