Asus’s latest mobile launched is the ZenFone Max Plus (M1). It seems like the Taiwan-based company has adopted 18:9 FullHD+ screen for its new Max Plus (M1) smartphone. Here are the details you need to know about.
Although, this is the second device from Asus with a new 18:9 tall display in ZenFone series, which features the new aspect ratio. Before this iteration, ASUS had launched the Pegasus 4S in China. The new smartphone has been spotted in a listing in Russia but is expected to reach another market soon.
There is no official news as to when will the Indian consumer get this hands-on. The device will be placed in the mid-range segment, though. Coming to specifications of the latest, the front panel features a 5.7-inch FHD+ resolution with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back also implemented a dedicated dual-SIM and a microSD card slots. When speaking of the photography, the smartphone has a dual-lens rear camera setup – a 16-megapixel with LED flash, PDAF for 0.03-second quick focus and a secondary 8MP camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for group photos.
The ZenFone Max Plus (M1) is powered by the MediaTek MT6705T processor, will be supported by either 2GB or 3GB of RAM. In terms of storage, one variant comes with 16GB memory and the other having 32GB storage. As aforementioned, it has a dedicated SD card support for expanding the built-in storage up to 256GB.
Up front, the smartphone holds an 8MP unit with f/2.0 aperture, while the device will be loaded with software features in the camera interface. One of the biggest USPs of the device is being touted as the gorgeous 4130mAh battery which the company claims can deliver 26 hours of talk time.
On the software front, the device will have Android Nougat with ZenUI on top of it. Rest of the hardware key features includes:
ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) Specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 4.0
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.6×73×8.8mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4130mAh battery
The ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) will be available in Gold, Silver and Black colors. There’s still no details outed regarding the pricing or availability as yet. Stay tuned for more.
You may also like to check out:
- Lava Red OnePlus 5T Limited Edition Variant Announced
- Huawei Honor V10 Launch Price, Specs, Release Date And More Announced
- Cyrus VIP Installer Download For iOS 11 Promises No Revokes For Jailbreak Tweaks And Apps
- Pokemon Go 1.53.2 IPA And 0.83.3 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.53.2 For iOS, 0.83.3 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Download iOS 11, 11.1.2 , 11.1.1 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]