The Asus ZenFone 3 has officially been unveiled now, alongside the premium model of ZenFone 3 Deluxe and ZenFone 3 Ultra. Asus has kicked off its ComputerX Taipei announcements with the launch of ZenFone 3 series. More details on when it will be available to purchase, release date, specs and price are shared below.
As expected, the Taiwan-based hardware manufacturer Asus has announced the new ZenFone 3. Specifications are just fine enough to make it to be a smartphone with class. It’s now official, ZenFone 3 is coming with upgraded hardware keys and catchier design, all at a very tempting price of $250.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super IPS+ display with up to 500cd/m2 brightness, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
It comes in Shimmer Gold, Aqua Blue, Sapphire Black and Moonlight White colors. Priced at $249 (INR 16,760) for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage model.