LeEco officially made its space in the United States market with the launch of new Le Pro 3, the Le S2 smartphones, and a range of 4K Super4 Smart TVs. Opens its LeEco Mall in the U.S, now that the Chinese manufacturer once known as LeTV offering its uMax Android TV series and Super4 series of 4K Smart TVs, including Super4 X43, Super4 X55, Super4 X65 and uMax85 Android Smart TVs. Here are the complete list of those smartphones and Smart TVs which LeEco is honored to put on sale into the market.
About LeEco Le Pro 3, which was launched in China recently and the LeEco’s Le S3 (Le 2 in India), also gone up for retail is the company’s Super Bike, ExplorerVR and LeSEE self-driving electric car concept.
Features and Specifications
LeEco Le Pro 3 comes with a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display and gains 80% NTFC color gamut with 500 nits brightness. Rest of those hardware keys includes:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 80% NTSC color gamut, 500 nits brightness
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- CDLA audio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.1×74.2×7.5mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
LeEco Le S3
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
While the LeEco uMax85 Android-powered Smart TV has a whopping 85-inch screen housed in a slim industrial designed with superior technology inclusions, such as industry leading Full Array, 448 Active Local Dimming Zones, HDR, Dolby Vision, Fluid Motion 1920 Display Technology and moreover flaunts Harmon Kardon Audio tech.
The LeEco Super4 X series boasts with an ultra-narrow bezel, ultra-slim frame built from aluminum alloy materials. List of Super4 X43, X55 and X65 TVs comes in 43″, 55″ and 65″ screen sizes all with 4K (3840×2160) pixels display. Features HDR, Harman Kardon speakers and 3GB of RAM plus 16GB/32GB of built-in storage.
Price and Release Date
- LeEco uMax85 TV- $4,999 (Rs. 3,33,710 approx.), comes with a 12-month free EcoPass membership.
- LeEco Super4 X65 TV – $1,399 (Rs. 93,390 approx.) comes with 12-month free EcoPass membership
- LeEco Super4 X55 TV – $899 (Rs. 60,010 approx.), comes with 12-month free EcoPass membership
- LeEco Super4 X43 TV – $649 (Rs. 43,320 approx.), comes with 3-month free EcoPass membership
- LeEco Le Pro3 smartphone – $399 (Rs. 26,635 approx.), comes with 3-month EcoPass membership.
- LeEco Le S3 smartphone – $249 (Rs. 16,620 approx.), comes with 3-month EcoPass membership.
The above mentioned LeEco phones and 4K smart TVs will be available for purchase next month, on November 2nd officially through LeMall: http://us.lemall.com
You might also like to check out:
- LeEco Introduces 50-Inch FHD And 4K SuperTVs With 9.9mm Slim Metal Frame At Affordable Price
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare
- LeEco Le 2 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs YU Yunicorn Vs Lenovo ZUK Z1: Specs, Price And Features Compared