This new jailbreak tweak ‘CarrierCrack’ gives users access to all manner of carrier related goodies has today received support for iOS 10. But there are few other things you have to note down before cracking open the champagne. The updated version of the app is ready to go now, and costs $2.99 should you wish to partake.
iOS 10 support is now on the CarrierCrack featurelist, you’ll actually need to be jailbroken and have Cydia Substrate installed. Otherwise this newly updated tweak won’t be supported or installed on your iPhone or iPad.
Already having iOS device that’s still toting compatible firmware, our jailbreak guides for iOS 10-10.1.1 have you covered in that area. You’ll also need to install the full and free version of iFile and CommCenter patch, but the latter’s offered as part of the CarrierCrack purchase, so no need to worry there.
What you have to be aware of is that, the only carrier currently supported on iOS 10 is T-Mobile in the United States, limitations to everyone else will need to stay on iOS 9 for now. The good news is that there are plenty of iPhones supported – iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus are all good to dive.
Also Read: How To Enable AT&T Wi-Fi Calling On iOS 9.
So what will you be getting when you install CarrierCrack? Although given the limitations we just outlined, it’s important to remember that not all of the features that were available as part of the tweak in iOS 9 will be available with iOS 10 installation. Here we’ve quoted any features compatible with iOS 10 as of this writing in the list below.
- Free tethering/hotspot
- Unlocked APN settings menu
- Additional QoS settings for data and voice services
- LTE prioritization (holds LTE signals much more effectively)
- Enhanced signal capabilities (more bars and faster speeds in more places)
- Enhanced 3G+ speeds for GSM users
That’s quite a list of things you can play with CarrierCrack T-Mobile carrier hack on iPhone. The tweak is well worth the $2.99 asking price.
You can get CarrierCrack from itweakios.com/carriercrack.
You might also like to check out:
- How To Enable WiFi Calling On Your iPhone
- Download And Install Pokemon Go++ 1.23.1 IPA On Your iOS Device Without Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 On iPhone 7, Plus, 6s, iPad Pro Using Yalu [Updated]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.2 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]