Apple and major carriers opened up iPhone X pre-orders on October 27, but there will still be more carriers to come over the next few weeks. Two carriers Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile USA have announced customers will be able to order the iPhone X starting in early November.
While the Boost Mobile carrier options for Apple’s new iPhone X; taxes and fees will be included in the plans, and the company will start taking orders on November 10th.
Virgin Mobile customers can also order starting November 3rd – the iPhone X’s general release date. With its phones also shipping out November 10th. Virgin is offering the X as part of its Inner Circle program, which is as follows: a bring-your-own-device plan that costs $50 a month but comes with unlimited talk, text, and data. That means you’ll be able to purchase the iPhone X handset upfront if you choose this option.
Both carriers say to check their websites for iPhone X 64GB/256GB pricing plan details. Though as of publication, there’s been no further information about monthly costs and what they include yet. Stay tuned for more!
- Download: Kodi 17.6 RC1 APK, IPA For Android And iOS Released
- Popcorn Time iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- HiPStore On iOS 11+: Download And Install Paid Apps For Free [No jailbreak Required
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]