You can purchase Huawei‘s Honor 6X branded smartphone in India at a starting price for Rs 12,999 on Amazon.in. As promised, the smartphone will go on sale exclusively via first flash sale. Those already registered will be able to buy Honor 6X and individuals who haven’t registered for today’s sale can do so for the next sale on February 9th till Midnight of 7th Feb.
The sub-brand Honor has launched the budget friendly 6X smartphone with a two rear-lens camera setup of 12-megapixel with phase detection auto focus (PDAF), LED flash and a secondary 2-megapixel sensor to achieve depth of field and background blur and others.
The Honor 6X smartphone is localized for the 14 local Indian languages for the users with EMUI availability, that includes “Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Assamese, Maithili & Nepali”. This same handset also implemented with the SOS button for emergency alarm to act quickly and send an SMS to present numbers and provide location information.
The Honor 6X comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colors. It will be available at a price in India for Rs 12,999 (3GB RAM/32GB Storage) and the 4GB RAM plus 64GB model costs Rs 15,999.
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, aperture F/0.95-F/16 and 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 150.9×72.6×8.2mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh (typical) / 3270mAh (minimum) battery with support for fast charging
The handset on Amazon also comes with a number of offers like additional 10% cashback with SBI Credit Card, 14GB extra data on purchase of 1GB with the Honor 6X. Gets up to Rs 300 worth Kindle eBook Promotion Credits.
Commenting on the first sale, P Sanjeev, Vice President Sales, Huawei India – Consumer Business Group said:
The Honor 6X has been launched to represent dual benefits of great price point coupled with best in class features. We are overwhelmed with the response we have received for the smartphone and with the commencement of the sale, we expect great customer response.
You might also like to check out:
- Honor 6X Vs Redmi Note 4 Smartphones: Comparison, Price, Specs And Others [Review]
- Honor 8 Lite With 5.2-Inch FHD 1080p Display, 3GB RAM, Android Nougat Launched