LeEco has introduced Le 1s Eco especially as part of “Made for India” exclusive at an event in Mumbai. With no other changes made o this new smartphone, which carries the same hardware keys as what the original Le 1s has, which was made available to purchase earlier this year in the country. What makes sense then? Nevertheless, this new Le 1s Eco in India comes with 10 Indian languages, that includes – Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Assamese, Bengali, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi and Odia. Also brings entertainment package powered by Eros Now, YuppTV and Hungama.
This new LeEco Le 1s Eco is clocked at 1.8GHz Helio X10 chipset under-the-hood. With that offering, LeEco has launched its ecosystem-based membership program, that includes content, experience and services. Includes exclusive Live and Le Vidi in partnership with Eros Now and YuppTV.
Both the Live and Le Vidi will be available to all those customers of LeEco smartphones through over-the-air (OTA) upgrade within May and the Le Music, LeEco Drive coming this Q3.
Details in Brief
- Live: 100+ Live channels powered by YuppTV across Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Malayalam, Marathi and Odia languages.
- Le Vidi: 2000+ Indian movies now powered by Eros Now across Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali and English.
- LeEco Music: 3.5 million + tracks from 25 Indian languages powered by Hungama Music
- Live Concerts: 50 live online concerts from around the world, streaming directly to LeEco members with Superphones.
- LeEco Drive (app and web): 5TB of cloud storage for backup, albums and more
- Exclusive discount and redeem coupon on Le Mall
- After Sale Services
The LeEco Supertainment bundle includes Le 1s Eco smartphone with one year membership, that is priced at Rs 10,899 respectively. The package will go live at an offer price for Rs 9,999 in the first flash sale on Flipkart on May 12, starts at 2PM. One lakh Le 1s Eco phones will go on sale during the first sale. Registrations for that offering has already begun.
It costs around INR 490 per month for LeEco membership to other smartphones or Rs 4900 a year, and any individual who buys one year content will get a hardware price deduction of Rs 4,000.
William Lee, Content VP of LeEco, APAC, said:
Today we launched our innovative LeEco membership program with partnerships with Eros Now, Hungama and YuppTV. LeEco is the sole company that delivers a membership program which integrates terminals, clouds and applications in India. Indian Superfans can enjoy more than 2,000 movie titles through Le Vidi, over 100 TV channels via Le Live, and 2.5 million music tracks under LeEco membership.
Atul Jain, COO, Smart Electronics Business, LeEco India, said:
To cope with LeEco membership program, we introduce a special ‘Made for India’ Superphone, Le 1s Eco, the first of its kind of integrating a content ecosystem. Le 1s Eco will redefine entertainment in the country. With this Blockbuster Superphone, we live up to our promise of offering the best value, breakthrough technology and great features at a disruptive price.
No official launch made of its recent smartphones in India, Le 2 Pro or LeEco Le Max 2. The company should be planning yet another event in the country very soon to debut its latest hardware sometime this month.
You may also like to check out:
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison
- Meet New LeTV Phones: LeEco Le 2, Le 2 Pro And Le Max 2 Smartphones With USB Type-C Audio, Specs And Price