You deserve to win Flipkart vouchers because shopping is your top priority and makes you happy, as the popular e-commerce website has opened its sale with an ease. Flipkart has kicked off its Big Shopping Days sale and you are going to get some of the best deals on smartphones, smarwatches and other electronics to say some.
Will continue till December 21, Flipkart’s Big Shopping Days sale has began now. Offering huge discounts on electronics, and be the one to grab one of your favorite. Looking forward to buy a OnePlus 3 smartphone or could be a smarwatch, or want to get Apple’s iPhone 7 in exchange, anything you can choose from. It’s time to celebrate early Christmas.
With sale started at 4PM, the OnePlus 3 would be one of the highly anticipated smartphone going on sale for just Rs. 18,999, but available in limited quantity. The OnePlus 3 has been in the market barely six months ago, which was originally launched for Rs. 27,999. Now, the pricing of the smartphone has come to INR 18,999, could look like a candy bar deal. The OnePlus 3 was also been exclusive on Amazon India.
OnePlus has confirmed the same and mentioned that it cannot guarantee the authenticity of products that are bought outside its official channels. In reply, Flipkart also said that in its marketplace, discounts and prices are decided by participating brands and sellers. So if you’re willing to buy the OnePlus 3, make sure to read the warranty offered by the seller.
You will also be getting a flat Rs. 5000 off when your purchase iPhone 7, bringing the price down to Rs. 55,000 for 32GB variant, 65,000 for 128GB model and 75,000 for the 56GB version. On Flipkart, it’s also offering up to Rs. 20,000 off on exchanging your old iPhone 6/6S smartphones. Not the iPhone 5, 5S or other not compatible to run iOS 10 mobile platform. However, the amount will be decided based on the brand, model and of course, the age of your smartphone.
For example: The iPhone SE (16GB) is now available for Rs 27,999 and with exchange, you can get up to 22,000 off. Similarly, the iPhone 6s (32GB) currently costs Rs 45,999 and you can get a discount and get up to 23000 extra off on exchanging your old smartphone.
Flipkart is not leaving any smartphone in the discount sale, as the Google Pixel range can get up to 25,000 off on exchange. Xiaomi Mi5 exchange offer makes it available at Rs 17,600 extra off, as it officially costs Rs. 19,999. While the iPhone 6 with exchange, you can get up to 23,000, whereas it actually goes on sale for 29,990 and the iPhone 5s is currently available for Rs 17,999 but with exchange discount you get up to Rs. 15,000.
- Apple iPhone 7 – From Rs. 55,000 (Rs. 5000 off + up to Rs. 20,000 off on exchange)
- Nexus 6P Special Edition (64 GB) – Rs. 30,999 (Rs. 12000 off + up to Rs. 20,000 off on exchange)
- Apple iPhone 6 16GB Space Gray – Rs. 29,990 (Rs. 7000 off + up to Rs. 23,000 off on exchange)
- Motorola Moto X Style 16GB – Rs. 26,999 (Rs. 3000 off + up to Rs. 20,000 off on exchange)
- Xiaomi Mi 5 – Rs. 19999 (Rs. 3000 off + up to Rs. 17,600 off on exchange)
- OnePlus 3 Soft Gold – Rs. 18,999 (Rs. 9000 off) Flash sale at 4PM on Dec 18
- Apple iPhone 5S – Rs. 17,999 (Rs. 2000 off + up to Rs. 15,000 off on exchange)
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt – Rs. 16,900 (Rs. 1590 off + up to Rs. 15,000 off on exchange)
- Samsung Galaxy On8 – Rs. 14,440 (Rs. 1400 off +up to Rs. 13,000 off on exchange)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note 4GB RAM – Rs. 12,999 (Rs. 500 off +up to Rs. 11,000 off on exchange)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note 3GB RAM – Rs. 11,499 (Rs. 500 off +up to Rs. 10,000 off on exchange)
- Lenovo PHAB 2 – Rs. 11,499 (Rs. 5000 off + up to Rs. 8,000 off on exchange)
- LeEco Le 2 – Rs. 10,499 (Rs. 1500 off + up to Rs. 10,000 off on exchange)
- Xiaomi Mi 4 – Rs. 9999 (Rs. 3000 off + up to Rs. 9,000 off on exchange)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB – Rs. 7,999 (Rs. 500 off + up to Rs. 7,000 off on exchange)
- Moto E3 Power – Rs. 7,499 (Rs. 500 off + up to Rs. 7,000 off on exchange)
On Smart LED TVs
- Micromax 43-inch Ultra HD (4K) Smart LED TV 43E9999UHD – Rs. 33,489 (Rs. 5150 off + Rs. 10,000 off on exchange)
- Vu 40-inch Full HD TV 40D6575 – Rs. 21,990 (Rs. 4010 off + up to Rs. 10,000 off on exchange)
- BPL 32-inch HD Ready LED TV – Rs. 12,990 (Rs. 5000 off + up to Rs. 6,000 off on exchange)
Flipkart Deals on Wearables, Laptops and Tablets
- Moto 360 (2nd Gen) – (Up to Rs. 5000 off)
- Lenovo Yoga 3 – Rs. 14,990 (Rs. 2000 off)
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 – Rs. 9990 (Rs. 4000 off + up to Rs. 2000 off on exchange)
- Up to 15% off on Intel Core i3 powered laptops
- Asus Zenpad C Z170CG – Rs. 5,999 (Rs. 3000 off)
- Lenovo TAB3 7 Essential – Rs. 4,999 (Rs. 2000 off)
On PC Accessories, Power Banks And PS3 Games
- HP 1 TB External Hard Disk Drive – Rs. 3699 (Rs. 300 off)
- Sony 1 TB External Hard Disk Drive – Rs. 3699 (Rs. 300 off)
- Honor Powerbank 13000mAh – Rs. 999 (Rs. 400 off)
- Up to 56% off on routers
- Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 – Rs. 235 (Rs. 764 off)
- Mi 20000mAh Power Bank Special Price Discount – Rs 1687
You might also like to check out more deals and exchange offers provided by Flipkart site and the app. Flipkart by means also offeringt 10% instant discount (maximum Rs 15000) on transactions of INR 5999 or more for SBI Debit and Credit Card holders. It’s, the #FlipkartBigShoppingDays Sale is a limited time offering or till stocks last. Hurry!