Smartphone market is now heating up with big competition in budget phone arena as Lenovo K4 Note has made its debut last month, followed by the Xiaomi Redmi 3 and Redmi Note 3 to go live, and just yesterday another Chinese manufacturer formally known LeTV, the LeEco thrown two of its hardware into the channel, one with high-end specs and the other dubbed Le 1S with top-end features at an affordable price range into India. So we decided to place a competition chart here between the three new hardwares and we did it perfectly comparing their specifications and price for all our subscribers. Check it out!
Best Comparison between K4 Note versus Redmi Note 3 vs Le 1S:
First of all the K4 Note is already in the market and sold impressively in the initial flash sales till January 19. It definitely has a unique appeal, which sports a metal frame for duability and a curved polycorbonate back cover to offer better grip. Lenovo presented K4 Note with a front-facing speakers and a removable back case, which is one significant feature that not found in any of its rivals.
Now that speaking about the Redmi Note 3, will be released soon in the country. It sports a full metal unibody with rounded corners and curved edges alng the sides of the rear panel. Speaker is also placed at the rear panel, where the camera and fingerprint sensor setup are located.
Well! The LeEco Le 1S will go on sale starting February 2nd. The new handset brings with it a premium full-metal sealed uniboody without any visible screws that gives it an unltimate look. It’s built-in with aircraft-grade aluminum and has a smooth finish around the edges and the sides. The device also has speakers at the bottom alongside the USB Type-C port.
All the three: Redmi Note 3, the K4 Note and the Le 1S sports 5.5-inch displays with Full HD screen resolutions. The only differences are that the K4 Note offers 178-degree viewing angles with 441ppi, whereas the Redmi Note 3 has a unique sunlight/night display and reading mode to suit users’ recommendations with 403ppi. Finally, the Le 1s has Floating Glass 2.0 display and a peak brightness of 500nits.
Processor, RAM and Software
The Le 1s is powered by a 2.2GHz 64bit Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 CPU with 3GB of RAM. While the Redmi Note 3 gains Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor paired with 3GB of RAM and the K4 Note uses an older version of 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor and the same 3 gigs of memory on-board.
LeEco Le 1s carries a 13-megapixel rear -facing ISOCELL 5P Lens camera with Blue Glass IR slter, f/2.0 aperture, 0.09 second ultra-fast focus speed, PDAF and dual-tone LED flash. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 brings the same 13-megapixel as its primary shooter with PDAF, HDR and dual-tone LED flash. Finally the Lenovo K4 Note sports the same 13MP rear camera with dual-colour LED flash and PDAF.
On the front-facing setup, Redmi Note 3, Le 1s and K4 Note have 5MP snappers, whereas the Xiaomi‘s offers 35 smart beauty profiles and LeEco‘s has a wide-angle lens to cover more area while capturing a selfie with f/2.0 aperture lens.
Connectivity, Battery and Storage
The Redmi Note 3 is backed up by the biggest battery package of 4000mAh cell, whereas K4 Note trails with 3300mAh unit, but claims to last 22 hours on 3G talk time. Le 1s with 3000mAh battery, comes with fast charging technology that gives the juice of up t 3.5 hours talk time with just 5 minutes of charge, and it also holds a USB Type-C controller for quick charging and fast data transfer.
In terms of internal memory, K4 Note has 16GB storage and supports up to 128GB microSD card. Redmi Note 3 available in two variants – one with 16GB and 2GB RAM and other with 32GB and 3 gigs RAM options, but unfortunately there’s no option to add a microSD card. Same as Le 1s, has 32GB fixed storage aspect.
In this affordable smartphone segment we are talking about fingerprint scanner. All the oft-mentioned phones have been equipped with fingerprint sensor on respective rear panels. Le 1s touted to feature world’s first mirror-surfaced technology that prevents scratches and unlocks device in just 0.15 seconds with 99.3% accuracy.
Three smartphones has dual-SIM functionality and supports 4G LTE and K4 Note offers additional features like TheaterMax, which converts regular movies, TV shows and games into a larger virtual screen for a cinematic experience, and NFC.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 178-degree viewing angle
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 ( 4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording, 120fps slow-motion
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm; Weight: 164g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 178 degree wide-view display, with 450 Nits Brightness, 1000:1 contrast, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with up to 450MHz Mali T720-MP3 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual (micro) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15~3.8mm; Weight: 158g
- Dual front-facing speakers, Dolby ATMOS, 3 microphones, Wolfson WM8281 audio codec
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 3300mAh (Rated) built-in battery / 3400mAh (Typical)
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI 5.5
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- Dimensions: 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p at 120 fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dolby audio, Dirac HD audio technology
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
Price and Availability
Through Amazon flash sales you can buy K4 Note, which is priced at Rs. 11,999 (on Januray 27). LeEco’s new Le 1s will be available on Flipkart exclusively in its first sale on 2nd February, where the handset is priced more vigorously for Rs 10,999. While the Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3 price and release details are still under wraps. Expected to go on sale in March for an approximate rate of Rs. 10,200 ($105).
Also like to check out:
- LeEco Le Max With QHD Display, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 810 Available At Rs 32999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with Snapdragon 650, 16MP camera launched in India