LeEco has launched Le 2 and Le Max 2 a few weeks ago as its second-generation smartphones in India, and announced that the two new handsets will go on Flipkart flash sale on June 28. Today, the former LeTV mobiles has revealed that it has already received a record-breaking registrations of 5,25,000 for Le 2 and Le Max 2 smartphone’s first sale n both LeMall.com as well.
The flash sale for LeEco Le 2 will go live tomorrow at 12 noon, and pre-bookings will close on the same day at 11 AM. For LeEco Le Max 2, users can register until 1PM on 28th of June and will be followed by its flash sale at 2PM.
Before launching Le 2 and Le Max 2, LeEco introduced Le 1 and Le Max, which were also on the top list of best smartphones with custom OS and about the newer specs for the latest ones are hardly different to differentiate. Interestingly, the response and demand for both the Le 2, Le Max 2 can be attributed to the distinct features that set them apart from any other competitor smartphone in the industry.
The company LeEco has already mage a massive impact in Indian market with its currently available models, selling more than five lakh units of it in just 100 days. With the Le 2 and Le Max2, users have an access to a content library of 2000+ Movies and 3000+ hours of curated shows, 150+ Live TV channels and soon to add 1.9 million songs with lossless audio, when it comes to entertainment.
Both the Le 2 and Max 2 phones comes bundled with 1 year LeEco membership program worth Rs 4900, that are apart from oft-mentioned benefits. Users can also enjoy 5TB cloud space, 50+ Big Ticket International Live Concerts, exclusive Live Streaming of Major Entertainment Events & Music Concerts Worldwide, alongside 7500+ hours of world class entertainment.
— LeEco India (@LeEcoIndia) June 27, 2016
Notably, LeEco is giving their customers a chance to tune up into these top International Live Concerts – Online And Offline – in Lossless Audio. Undoubtedly, this content membership program alone makes it worth buying Le 2 and Le Max2.
With powerful processors, the two new smartphones from LeEco brings hands-on best-in-class architecture. Le 2 flaunts Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC and the Le Max2 comes with Snapdragon 820 CPU. The smartphones comes equipped with USB Type-C port for audio featuring CDLA ((Continual Digital Lossless Audio) standard. This technology is all set to redefine the audio experience for users. To take advantage of this audio revolution, LeEco will be giving away a free CDLA earphones (worth Rs. 1990) to both the Le 2 and Le Max 2 owners.
Features and Specifications
LeEco Le 2
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
LeEco Le Max 2
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with 95% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 156.8 × 77.6 × 7.99mm; Weight: 185g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
During the flash sale of Le 2 and Le Max2 on June 28, users can avail several offers that include:
- 10% SBI cashback (Applicable only on Flipkart. Users can avail a discount of maximum Rs.1200 per card. The 10% cashback, valid on 28 June, is also applicable on EMI transaction on SBI Credit Cards)
- Both include a one-year LeEco membership worth Rs 4900
Free CDLA Earphones worth Rs.1990 (Introductory offer, applicable only in the first flash sale).
You may also like to check out:
- LeEco Launching A New Le Max 2 Model With Snapdragon 821, 8GB RAM [Report]
- LeEco Le 2 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs YU Yunicorn Vs Lenovo ZUK Z1: Specs, Price And Features Compared
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs LeTV Le 1s Specifications, Price