As promised Lenovo has launched new Cyanogen OS-powered Zuk Z1 smartphone in India as part of crowd-sourced aesthetic. Originally, this smartphone was introduced back in August last year, which brings with it a 5.5-inch full-HD display, Snapdragon 801 SoC, 3GB of RAM, runs on Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Lollipop, that can also be upgraded to CM13 OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the future, that also carries a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter as well.
Rest of Lenovo’s ZUK Z1 specifications includes:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut
- 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR3 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.0) internal memory
- Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Andriod 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Upgradable to Cyanogen OS 13 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, OIS, 1.12um pixels, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, OmniVision OV8865 sensor, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor (FPC 1155)
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 77.3 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) built-in battery with fast charging
Sudhin Mathur, Director- Smartphones, Lenovo India, said:
Our focus has always been on innovation and creativity. The biggest demand of a customer is to get maximum experience in an affordable smartphone and the Lenovo ZUK Z1 is our attempt to offer a complete package of powerpack performance and user friendly experience in one device at a customer friendly price point.
You may also like to check out: