The OnePlus X which launched after OnePlus 2 in India has received a Rs. 2,000 price slash on Amazon.in. To remind you, the OnePlus X Onyx model was actually made available in the country for INR 16,999 in October 2015. Unfortunately, no price drop for the later OnePlus X Champagne and the OnePlus X Ceramic versions for now.
What to say about the compact version of OnePlus 2, the OnePlus X aimed at the design-concious crowd, ditched the sandstone finish for a glass and metal makeover, offering a premium lock and brought better feel to it. Went on invite-only system, but later in February 2016, permanently sold on invite-free in the country, which means you can now purchase OnePlus X Onyx edition without any invitation.
OnePlus X Specifications:
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, supports up to 128GB microSD card
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Oxygen OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL 32M sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,
- 8MP front-facing camera, OV8858 sensor, wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g (Onyx), 160g (Ceramic)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1.2W bottom-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2525mAh built-in battery
The OnePlus X Onyx is available at Rs. 14,999 directly from Amazon India right now with a price drop. No other announcements made by the company for its Champagne and Ceramic variants price cut yet in the country.
You may also like to check out: