There are some Sunday Giveaway, where many sources giveaway a new Android phone each and every week, like that, Samsung is also in some trade-in qualifier match here. Is now offering $150 off the unlocked Galaxy S8, and you can get another $150 off when you trade in a qualifying smartphone. Seems to be a best deal from Samsung, here are the details.
Right on top, you can now view the Galaxy S8 deal on official Samsung’s website. The devices that qualify for trade in are the Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge and S6 Edge+, Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, and the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Samsung states that your trade-in device must be in good condition, meaning that it needs to power on, hold a charge, having a working display, having no breaks or cracks, and not be on a blacklist.
Originally, this deal applies to the T-Mobile versions of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, which usually costs $750 and $850 respectively. It also appears to qualify for the other carrier versions of the Galaxy S8 and the unlocked models, but notably, in order to qualify for this promotion, both phones must be on the same carrier. Catch me if you can!
Samsung also says this deal will only be available for a limited time period. Hurry now! Or never. (source link)
Also like to check out:
- Download: Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App To Transfer Contacts, Music And More
- Watch Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 2 Online Free without A Cable Subscription
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Leaks In A Convincing Real-Life Photos
- How To Install NES.emu Emulator On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- Pokemon Go 1.39.0 And 0.69.0 Hack Available To Download Now
- Download Kodi 17.3 IPA On iOS 10 iPhone Or iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- OnePlus 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8: Who Wins In Specs & Comparison Sheet