Now comes is the comparison between Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro versus the most popular OnePlus 3T‘s premium model. Samsung has already put on pre-bookings of the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, was first unveiled in January and left it for orders still February 12, after which shipments are expected to begin. To start a match up against the two big competitors, OnePlus 3T vs Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, we have to consider more than enough of its specs, durability, camera, performance, display, efficiency and otherwise the price tag as well. Here are the details to check out.
First of which we’ll be speaking about the budget that you are all set to put on these two smartphones, the Galaxy C9 Pro is available for Rs 36,900 when compared to the OnePlus 3T 128GB storage variant at Rs 34,999.
Display & Design
The Galaxy C9 Pro (Review) gets with it the largest screen with a 6-inch fullHD display, while the OnePlus 3T have a smaller 5.5-inch screens. The Galaxy C9 Pro and OnePlus 3T both sports metal builds and also have a fingerprint scanner embedded underneath the Home button at the front.
About the weight, the C9 Pro is the heaviest at 189 grams, when fights back with the thickest OnePlus 3T’s 7.35mm. Also Read: Download: OxygenOS 3.5.4 Update For OnePlus 3T Brings Improved Battery Saving Mode, Stability And More
CPU & Memory
Starting with the OnePlus 3T (Review) offers 64GB and 128GB storage, which are somewhat not allowed for expandsion of memory, but the Samsung’s Galaxy C9 Pro 128GB storage and 6GB of RAM like OnePlus 3T’s, but C9 Pro has a dedicated microSD card slot.
The Galaxy C9 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 653 processor and the OnePlus 3T with Snapdragon 821 octa-core 64bit processor.
Photography, Software and Connectivity
On Galaxy C9 Pro and OnePlus 3T, you will find 16-megapixel front and rear-facing camera sensors. All the two offer LTE, dual-SIM support and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on top of with OnePlus and Samsung’s own skins out of the box.
Battery and Others
In this comparison, the winner would be the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, which packs a 4000mAh battery, while the OnePlus 3T has a 3400mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Vs. OnePlus 3T – Specifications, Price And Compare [Brief]
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glassdisplay
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera,f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 189g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual nano SIM slots
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 152.7×74.7×7.35mm; Weight: 158g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Bottom-facing speaker, dual microphone for noise cancellation
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge
The best highlights we found on the Galaxy C9 Pro will be its 4000mAh battery package, 16MP selfie camera and 6GB of RAM, which is one of the better choices suited for users looking to get their hands on top-of-the-line specs for non-flagship level pricing. On the secondary point, the OnePlus 3T is also could be your best that offers similar specs, in some cases it’s available in a much lesser price. In my opinion, the OnePlus RT is a great buy.
Alternatively, those Samsung fans looking for a slimmer device with all the recreations made inside the powerful hardware, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro – priced just slightly higher than that of OnePlus 3T is a great option to choose from.
- Download: Samsung Internet Beta Version Now Available On The Play Store
- Gold-Plated Nokia 3310 Premium Brand Cost You More Than Rs 1,12,680
- Early Access For Samsung Pay Registrations Goes Live In India With Paytm Support