Sony Mobile India has just slashed Rs. 10,000 price for the Xperia X smartphone, which was the handset received a massive price cut within 3 months of its launch. The Sony Xperia X was made available for Rs. 48,990 in May in India, and with today’s drop it is now available at just Rs. 38,990 (MRP). Nevertheless, it is also been listed on stores at a less price of Rs. 36,990.
The Sony Xperia Z5 Premium was announced back in October last year and was retailing at Rs. 55,990 in India, has now gets a massive price cut of Rs. 8,000, which is made available to purchase at Rs. 47,990 (MRP). Interested ones can head over to the stores to grab Xperia Z5 Premium at even more lower price-tag for Rs. 44,990 respectively.
There is no price cut for the Xperia XA, which actually launched alongside the Xperia X in India, has not received a price drop as yet. Soon it will also be getting the same treatment in favor of the two new smartphones introduced at the IFA 2016 tradeshow in Berlin, the flagship smartphones, the Xperia XZ and the Xperia X Compact.
Features and Specifications
Sony Xperia X
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 ( 4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 69.4 x 142.7 x 7.9mm; Weight: 153 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 2630mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
The Z5 Premium will offer a large 5.5-inch display to customers, with a 4K (3840×2160) IPS display, gives an intimidating pixel density of 806 ppi. Like the standard Z5, the Premium variant will ship with Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor and 3GB of RAM powering the device. It will ship with Android 5.1 Lollipop pre-installed. Sony has equipped with a 23-megapixel rear camera with 1/2.3″ Sony Exmor RS image sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Sony G lens, Hybrid AF speed of 0.03s, capable of 4K video recording. On the forward-facing it poses with only an 5MP selfie 1080p cam with EXMOR R sensor.
You may also like to check out:
- Compare Sony Xperia XA Vs. Xperia X Vs. Xperia X Perfrmance Specs, Price And Durability
- Sony Xperia XZ And Xperia X Compact Announced: Specs, Price And Release Date
- Sony Confirms Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xperia X, Z5 Series And More [List]
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra Price Drops, Now Available Under At $300 On Amazon