Here’s one of the best moments for you that Apple likes to do its part to save the world, and can also make a marketing strategy out of it. In order to pick something a little newer, faster or just with a larger display, you’ll just want your old iPhone recycle, worth to Apple should you decide to trade iit in with.
Dubbed Apple Renew, the project allow owners of all Apple products (iPhones or PCs) to trade their old kit in when buying anything new. The scheme which Apple is offering you will benefit for both parties, with the consumer getting money off their next purchase and Apple getting another device to add to the big bag of hardware witing for its reclaiming robot Liam to get work on.
If you’re holding an iPhone right now and are debating whether to buy an all new iPhone SE, then you can get some moey off that new purchase in the form of a gift card. In fact, it depends on what it is worth trading in, the discount might be varying on your time.
For example, this is what you can expect Apple to offer you for your old iPhone model.
- iPhone 4: $50 Apple gift card
- iPhone 4s: $50 Apple gift card
- iPhone 5: $100 Apple gift card
- iPhone 5c: $100 Apple gift card
- iPhone 5s: $150 Apple gift card
- iPhone 6: $250 Apple gift card
- iPhone 6 Plus: $300 Apple gift card
Well! Then now would be a good time to trade that ageing hardware in because you’ll get a $150 Apple gift card in return if you have an old iPhone 5s to recycle. It’s certainly better than keeping old hardware in a drawer like we tend to do!
Liam – An Innovation Story
For more information on Apple’s Renew program, head over to its dedicated webpage at apple.com/recycling here. Liam at work, dismantling an iPhone to its core components, next could be yours.
You may also like to check out:
- Apple To Offer Gift Cards To Android-To-iPhone Switchers
- You Can Now Pre-Order iPhone SE And 9.7-Inch iPad Pro Online, Details Here
- Apple Planning To Sell Used iPhones In India, Submits Official Application