Xiaomi has recently made MIUI 8 Global beta ROMs available for those devices Redmi and Mi already running on MIUI 7.2. There are many ways to customize your Xiaomi smartphones and tablets, but what catches me is that we at TechGiri has installed iOS 10 on our MIUI devices, and here are those 5 new features of Apple’s mobile operating system already tickles on MIUI platform, which is based on Android.
You will now be able to set iOS 10 theme on your Xiaomi Mi and Redmi smartphones, by simply updating your device to MIUI 8 beta using Fast Flash solution or recovery mode mechanism.
Once you have been updated your device to MIUI 8, simply head to the Themes section and you will find the iOS 10-based theme there in top of the charts. Hit the channel to download and install iOS 10 on your all MIUI devices.
Important to note is that it is a iOS 10 concept theme made available, and you can cheat your friend saying that you are running iOS 10 on your Xiaomi devices. All of that contains the navigation bar, swipe up notification center, fonts and icons shows up similar to what you will find on iPhones, iPads and iPod touch devices. All-in-all, you will get a chance to experience the Apple’s iOS platform inside your MIUI hardware.
Here are the screenshots for that to witness:
What you will get with the iOS 10 theme are, a Live Wallpaper, Apple Style, Sight effect on lockscreen, iOS modules, framework, and iOS 10 icons, etc.
You may also like to check out:
- Download And Install MIUI 8 Global ROM For Redmi, Mi Devices, Here’s How To [Tutorial]
- Global Themes: Top 10 Best Features Of MIUI Revealed [Images]
- 20 Best iPhone Themes Compatible With iOS 9 Jailbreak Apps “Winterboard / Anemone” – Cydia Tweaks
- Download iOS 10 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari Without Computer, Here’s How To [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.2: Full Pangu Install Guide Released [Updated]