Any smartphone owner holding an Android phone or iOS device with a network connection want to use something like the AeroTV app to fill the spare time with live and on-demand channels, including sports channels. Or could use others in the similar manner, to say some like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
Thankfully, you’re not going to be running a jailbroken device to install the app thanks to modern magic and techniques. Not needing a relatively big process of getting AeroTV installed on your iOS 10-powered iPhone or iPad. Then again, we care deeply about out readership, where we’re taking you through.
Simple steps to follow and you’re in to watch TV live on the handled devices with an ease.
Step 1: In order to get AeroTV IPA file onto your iOS device, you should have know by now, our similar guides in the past showed you everything and you should be aware that you simply cannot install an app to an iOS device without being in progression of the required IPA file. For that, you can grab the Aero TV IPA from here. Or can also be downloaded via TuTuApp Helper: Install TuTuApp Helper On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak [No Computer Required]
Step 2: With the AeroTV IPA file in your reach, you are going to need to actually get it onto your device. Previous guides on this process, specifically cater to your needs depending on the operating system you are running on your hardware. Both Mac and Windows owners can partake using the links below:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free.
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How.
Step 3: Once the AeroTV app is sideloaded onto your device, it’s time to get it running in real-time, but never launch the app just yet. On the device itself, launch Settings > General, and then navigate to Profiles & Device Management. On some iOS versions, this option might be available at General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General > Device Management.
Step 4: Activate it! Locate the profile that links to the installed AeroTV app and then tap on the profile, tap Trust and then Trust again.
Step 5: Now, you can exit Settings app and head back to Home screen. Tap on AeroTV app icon to launch, just like you would with any other application, and basque in the beautiful glory that is AeroTV running on your non-jailbroken iOS 10 device.
You might also like to check out:
- WhatsApp / WhatsPad++ On iPad And iOS 10 Without Jailbreak, Here’s How To Install It
- BatteryPlus For iOS 10 Claims To Add Fast Charging To iPhone, Improve Battery Life
- Capital One’s Eno SMS Chatbot Helps You Manage Your Bank Account With Emoji
- Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Pokemon Go 1.27.4 And 0.57.4 Hack Now Available To Download