You can now get the final version of tvOS 11.4.1, macOS 10.13.6, and watchOS 4.3.2 with immediate effect installed right on your devices.
The releases mean that all compatible Apple TVs, Macs, and Apple Watches can now start getting to grips with the latest versions of their respective firmware.
tvOS 11.4.1: It may not be Apple’s most popular and very interesting platform in terms of hardware adoption but those who actually use Apple TV love the device and everything that it and tvOS offers.
Also, the Apple TV owners love to see it grow through new features embedded within tvOS. Unfortunately, Apple isn’t reinventing the wheel with this release or bringing anything substantially new. This release does offer stability and the removal of multiple bugs and issues in order to make the Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4K HDR experience a lot generous.
macOS 10.13.6: With macOS 10.14 now out into the public domain from testing criteria, macOS 10.13.6 was never going to add feature-rich content filled with full of new goodies. Admit that! However, the new version release does pack with stability and under-the-hood improvements, all of which are designed to solidify the platform and ensure that macOS Mojave has the opportunity to land in a seamless fashion with minimal fuss or disruption. If bug fixes or security updates are anything you want, then macOS 10.13.6 is where you need to be looking.
Update: macOS 10.13.6 finally gets support for AirPlay 2 for iTunes, requires latest iTunes 12.8 release, which is also available to download.
watchOS 4.3.2: Apple Watch owners internationally seem to agree that watchOS 5.0 is going to be a genuine step forward for Apple’s wearable hardware. In order to arrive without any issues, watchOS 4.3.2 has been tasked with setting the scene in terms of stability. That’s exactly what has happened now. With the release, we have the usual bug fixes and generic improvements that look to stabilize the watchOS experience ahead of its next major release.
We have now a slew of new and final releases from Apple, including iOS platform, but nothing particularly sets the world gain in terms of new functionality. Instead, what we have is a number of platform updates all designated to bring stability and squash as many known bugs as possible. If you have a compatible Mac, Apple TV, or Apple Watch hardware, then you are all set to grab macOS 10.13.6, watchOS 4.3.2, and tvOS 11.4.1 with immediate effect from the settings for each of the platforms from the device itself.
Next up to check out:
- iOS 11.4.1 Final Release Notes, Changes, Security Content: Full Changelog Of What’s New
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12 Dev Beta 4 Download, Public Beta 3 Expected Release Date
- Best Cydia Repos & Sources For Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Compiled List
- iOS 11.3.1 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks On Cydia For Electra [Compatibility List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra On Any iPhone, iPad Or iPod touch [Tutorial]
- Download: Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Electra1131 IPA Released
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]