Here comes Houdini iOS 10.3.2 semi-jailbreak IPA for 64-bit iPhone and iPad devices. This doesn’t require a full jailbreak solution in order to install tweaks, themes, and other jailbreak apps. Try it!
Houdini, a new app is sideloadable vi Cydia Impactor, the option to install jailbreak tweaks and apps to 64-bit iOS 10.0 – 10.3.2 devices. I bet you don’t want to miss this opportunity, as there’s no official untethered jailbreak for iOS 10.3.2 as yet.
There has been news surrounding the possibility that jailbreaking is dying, as there are several other tweak stores available in the market and online as well. Almost everything you can download them as an IPA, sideload or install directly via Cydia Impactor and something like that. We have already shared TuTuApp Helper, TweakBox, etc. Apps like these help you install jailbreak tweaks without the need for a computer as well.
There is no doubt that public jailbreaks aren’t that easy to generate these days, as they used in the past. With brand new jailbreaks being released less often than ever before, those who like to customize how iOS looks and behaves are starting to run out of options. One of those options is all-new, but not a jailbreak as such, rather it offers some of the benefits. Welcome to Houdini, dubbed as “semi-jailbreak” of sorts of iOS 10.3.2 and below devices.
Installable via Cydia Impactor, but remember that this is not a full jailbreak or even something that is intended to replace one. It allows people to install and run some customization and theming tweaks without needing a full jailbreak.
Point to be noted: Nothing that requires Cydia Substrate will work. The lack of Cydia Substrate also means there is no Substrate Safe Mode, meaning if things go wrong, you will probably need to restore your device. Houdini is built by the same person behind Saigon, though, there we do have some faith in Houdini’s stability at least.
Houdini works on with 64-bit devices running iOS 10.1 (except 10.3.3) and can be installed relatively simply, with tweaks and such installable from within Houdini once it itself is installed. The instructions, as per the Houdini website, are as follows:
- Download the .ipa file and Cydia Impactor
- Open Cydia Impactor and connect your device
- Drag the Houdini.ipa file onto the Cydia Impactor window
- Enter your Apple ID (email and password)
- Open Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management
- Trust the new certificate → open Houdini
- Tap ‘start’ and enjoy!
Just remember! Anything could happen here. Just keep that in mind when tweaking your iPhone or iPad to within an inch of its life.
You can grab the beta version of Houdini right now from iabem97.github.io/houdini_website.
You may also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.55.1 IPA And 0.85.1 Hack Available To Download Now
- Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download: Google Maps App Gets Updated For iPhone X After All
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download TuTuApp Helper iOS 11 iPhone and iPad Now Easily