Apple has once again proved its progression in releasing its iOS 12 platform. Following on from the release of iOS 12 beta 4 on July 17th, today, the Cupertino-based company has announced the release of fifth iOS 12 developer pre-release seed for compatible iPhone and iPad devices.
iOS 12 is getting closer to being complete with a release expected around early September rollout. Apple has officially managed to drum up a great deal of interest where iOS 12 firmware is concerned. Even though the platform is essentially a stabilization release, albeit with a number of new features – Apple has also provided us to get scores of developers and public testers on board.
For those who aren’t involved in testing the platform, Apple definitely knows how to drum up interest in a product or platform. iOS 12 also includes several significant changes – adds performance improvements, especially on older devices; ARKit 2.0 with shared experiences, refined search and sharing in Photos, more Siri access in third-party apps and Siri Shortcuts based on Workflow, updates to Stocks, Voice Memos, Apple Books, and Apple News, etc. There’s still use management features including updates to Do Not Disturb, more manageable notifications, and Screen Time parental controls, most importantly, Memoji in Messages, FaceTime between up to 32 users and more.
The iOS 12 beta 5 released today looks to continue the development process of iOS 12 in general by ensuring that bugs are eradicated, issues are squashed, and the security holes that are known about are covered up prior to any public release.
Indeed, this immediate release of fifth iOS 12 developer beta is aimed with the right credentials but it will, of course, also be available to public testers within the next 24-hours. Registered developers, are you planning or already been testing iOS 12, then you can grab the latest iOS 12 beta 5 release right now as an over-the-air update by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
Alternatively, if you are entirely new to the testing, then you can grab a beta configuration profile from your developer account and get yourself involved/signed up for the pre-release seed right now. IPSW files are also available now to download from developer.apple.com in case you want to go through restoring via iTunes.
Up next to check out:
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3, iOS 11.3.1 Final Without Computer Using TweakBox Electra App
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]