Here’s how you can download and sideload or install MovieHD app on iOS 11 device. No jailbeak is required for this to work.
It was only been available as a Cydia installation, MovieHD app is yet another wonderful alternative to MovieBox and PlayBox HD app – later known as CinemaBox. This gives real-time access to an array of movies split up into individual genres for ease of access.
Without further ado, you can take a look at how to get MovieHD onto than non-jailbroken iOS 11 device.
Step 1: Thinking about getting the MovieHD app installed on your device, you’ll need to be in possession of the relative IPA file that essentially acts as the executable file. Worry not, you don’t even need to trawl around the Internet for this file to grab, we have it right here.
Step 2: It’s time to actually think about getting it installed on your device. using these ways you can do this independently of the App Store. Historically speaking, this would have been installed through Cydia, but as we don’t have iOS 11 jailbreak currently, we otherwise have TweakBox, Cyrus V2 Installer and TuTuApp Helper, etc. With that in mind, you can either use Xcode 7 or higher or Cydia Impactor on either a Mac or PC to get it installed. Find those guides right below and pick your action:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: Welcome back! Once you have MovieHD app installed on the device, you will likely have gotten yourself excited with the installation, but when touching the icon to launch, you’ll find that it crashes immediately. This is because iOS doesn’t permit or trust the installation. To fix this, navigate to Settings.app on the iPhone or iPad and then to General > Profiles & Device Management. This could also be listed under General > Device Management on some older versions of iOS.
Step 4: Depending on what you have installed on the device which requires its own profile, you could have one or many entries in here. Locate the profile assigned to the MovieHD app and tap on it. When it gives you the information, simply select the ‘Trust’ button in the middle and then select Trust again.
Step 5: And this is all she wrote. You should literally now be able to move back to the Home screen and tap the MovieHD app icon to experience the real movie playlists normally, would to launch the app.
Also like to check out:
- TweakBox iOS 11 Download Without Jailbreak Now Available
- iOS 11.0.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 11.0.2 IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.2 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download TuTuApp Helper iOS 11 IPA [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.2, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]