As part of PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 update for iOS and Android is set to bring War Mode. The team behind the English title has just promised that version 0.7.0 version of the game will get War Mode, which has been a part of the PUBG Mobile PC game for a while now.
For those avid PUBG Mobile users on both iOS and Android, this mode is essentially a team death-match that takes place in a randomly enclosed area of the map. War Mode sees two or more teams with more players and to get the highest score in the given time limit. While regular PUBG matches are of the battle royale variety, War Mode pits two teams against each other with the objective of getting as many kills as needed.
Players have unlimited respawns, and drop down on the map with this new overhead fight after a death. And, players are also curious to see how Tencent Games implements the War Mode, as part of PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 for Android and iOS.
Right now, there’s no concrete release date given as to when the version 0.7.0 update of the PUBG Mobile APK for Android and iOS versions goes live. Although with the official PUBG Mobile account talking it up, it would probably be sooner rather than later.
Currently, there are no official patch notes released on the upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 update or War Mode patch that will be added. Here’s what the 0.7.0 PUBG Mobile update brought to those in the gameplay of PUBG Mobile Android beta. The rumored patch notes, however, look something like this below.
PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 update patch notes
- Arcade Mode – War: a new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
- Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
- Achievements: added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
- Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
- Clans: players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
- Regions: check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
- First Person Perspective now supported in custom rooms.
- Chat system: added a team channel for finding teams and added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Like feature: players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
- New animations: characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance. Added new idling animation for female characters.
- Main menu UI redesign: main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
- Shop UI redesign: simplified shop UI.
- Multiple crate purchases and batch dismantle: all crates can now be purchased 10 at a time. Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
- Crate Coupons: crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Miscellaneous: added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
- Players can see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways to share.
- Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends. Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.
Update x1: PUBG Mobile for Android and iOS finally gets War Mode as part of the 0.7.0 update. You can download it via OTA or manually through the alternative channels.
Next up in Jailbreaking:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- iOS 11.4.1 To iOS 11.4 Beta 3 Downgrade No Longer Possible For Jailbreak, Reason Why?
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3, iOS 11.3.1 Final Without Computer Using TweakBox Electra App
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- iOS 12 Dev Beta 4 Download, Public Beta 3 Expected Release Date
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 3 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]