just after announcing both updated Apple Watch and Apple TV operating systems, Apple has also made them available to developers for testing. You can now download watchOS 5 beta 1 along with tvOS 12 beta 1 for all compatible Apple TV and Apple Watch hardware.
Typically, the keynote includes an unveiling of the next-generation of Apple’s major software platforms. With today’s keynote, it happens to be an introduction of watchOS 5 and tvOS 12, both of which are available for download right now as immediate maiden pre-release seeds.
With that said, Apple Watch and Apple TV are both growing platforms, and also have a passionate user base who would be looking forward to seeing what Apple has in store for them with watch OS 5 and tvOS 12.
Where watchOS 5 is concerned, all Apple Watch owners are able to download and install the platform except for those still rocking Apple Watch Series 0 from 2015. While tvOS 12 supports two Apple TV models in the fourth-generation category and the Apple TV 4K (fifth-generation).
Do you own an Apple Watch – be it Series 1, 2 or 3 – on one of the aforementioned Apple TV units, are eligible, but with a registered Apple developer ID on the official Apple Developer Program portal, can download either one, or both, of the beta versions right now immediately from developer.apple.com.
Up next to check out:
- iOS 12 Beta 1 Release Notes, Changes, Known Issues According To Apple
- Download iOS 12 Beta OTA Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 12 Beta Compatibility List For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 12 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- How To Downgrade iOS 12 Beta To iOS 11.4 [Tutorial]