You all on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch can now download iTunes 12.7.2 OTA update, as Apple pushed a minor iTunes version alongside the release of macOS 10.13.2 to the public. Here are the details.
The new update version 12.7.2 of iTunes doesn’t exactly bring any notable new features, but Apple says “it should include app and performance improvements.” It is very much focused on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks. And the rest showed below:
- This update includes minor app and performance improvements
- The new iTunes focuses on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks
iTunes 12.7 has been originally released earlier this year, bringing major changes to the content types offered in the app. The update, however, removed categories for apps, iTunes U, Internet Radio, Ringtones, and Books on Windows.
Apple still offers a version of iTunes with those categories though, the move to remove them comes as the company looks to simplify iTunes and make it easier to use with a focus on music and video.
iTunes 12,7,2 is available on the Mac App Store as a free update. You can grab it and install it right immediately. Safe installation!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12.0 Wish List Imagines What Top Requested User Features Might Look Like
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Specs Sheet Leaked Online
- iOS 11.2 Changelog And Release Notes: All New Changes Of Final Version In One Place
- Facebook Launches Messenger Kids App For Children, Requires Parent Approval
- Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download: Google Maps App Gets Updated For iPhone X After All