Apple continually releasing the first beta versions of tvOS 11.2.5 and watchOS 4.2.2. As we are seeing plenty of new software releases coming out of Apple over the past few days and weeks, many of them aimed at fixing bugs and some performance improvements.
Today only, we have seen Apple releasing beta 1 of iOS 11.2.5 to developers with Apple Developer Program account, soon after Apple seeded beta 1 of tvOS 11.2.5 for Apple TV and watchOS 4.2.2 for Apple Watch. Both new releases are available for developers to download and install on their test devices, right now.
Starting with the release of tvOS 11.2.5, which it does not appear to include any new functionality as such, suggesting that the pre-release is more focused on ironing out any issues that may have arisen as part of previous releases.
Now, the watchOS 4.2.2 beta 1, we again have a little news on what has been added or, less likely, taken away as part of the update. With watchOS 4.2 having only landed last week, bringing with it Apple Pay Cash support, this new release is likely to be more about making things run as smoother as possible than adding any fancy new features for eager Apple Watch customers to get excited about.
With the two new beta releases available for developer download and installs now, if there are any big changes afoot then we should be able to find out about them pretty soon. If not, we look forward to a more stable, more fluid and more enjoyable user experience across both the ATV and Apple Watch moving further.
Up next to check:
- Download: iOS 11.2.5 Beta 1 Changes, Release Notes, And Changelog Details You Need To Know About
- iOS 11.2.1 Release Notes / Changelog: Here Are All New Changes
- Download iOS 11.2.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update With Critical HomeKit Fix
- Download iOS 11, 11.2, 11.1.2 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2.1 To 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.2.1 / 11.1.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]