You can download AppSync Unified 10.3.3 jailbreak update on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad right now.
Here’s what we have is an updated version of h3lix iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak. AppSync Unified has been updated, allowing it to be used in conjunction with the recently released iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak.
The newly released version of AppSync Unified can be downloaded via Cydia and remains free of charge, and the only change appears to be the new jailbreak support.
Popular jailbreak tweak AppSync Unified originally arrived back in the iOS 7 days and has been steadily updated ever since. Its unique purpose is to allow people to install IPAs on their jailbroken iOS devices with no hassle, which would normally not be available in the App Store.
For those unfamiliar with the work AppSync Unified does is, this could include IPAs such as emulators, but it could also be used by developers who want to be able to push their own, or others’ apps onto their devices. Developer angelXwind noted the most common users for the AppSync tweak some two years ago, and little has changed since.
There are 3 main types of people who use AppSync Unified that I can assume exist.
- iOS users/developers who use ASU to push their own apps, or apps developed by others via Xcode to their own devices.
- iOS users who download and install IPAs, but are not pir*tes. Some examples of these people are people who install emulators (such as GBA4iOS) in IPA form, or downgrade / “clone” their apps.
- iOS pir*tes.
So there’s no confusion that there is indeed a legitimate use of AppSync, and this update which adds support for the updated iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak will be well received, we are sure about that.
Download of the AppSync updated version is now available on your jailbroken iOS 10.3.3 device from Cydia under Karen’s repo: cydia.angelxwind.net immediately.
You may also like to check out:
- Installer 5 Jailbreak App For iOS 11 Coming As A Cydia Alternative
- Jailbreak 11.2.1 / 11.2/ 11.2.5 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.2.1 To 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 Using LiberiOS, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- LiberiOS iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11 Jailbreak IPA Download For iPhone X, 8 And Other Devices Released
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]