You can now download iOS 11 final IPSW links and via OTA update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
iOS 11 download is now live and available for everyone in the world. It has been released after a prolonged developer and public beta testing period, back in June. Apple has now made iOS 11 available for all compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
What’s new in iOS 11? Developers located around the world have most definitely heard about iOS 11 and digged everything it looks to bring. Those devs have been putting a lot of effrt to ensure that all bugs and issues are reported back to Apple, are now been fixed. The beta testing period has also been helped along by a set of public testers who have not only enjoyed getting early access to iOS 11, but also being part of the pivotal process of helping to shape the iOS platform a wider global release.
While iOS 11 isn’t all a total overhaul of the firmware which powers million of Apple’s devices around the world, but it also brings enough change to warrant a round of applause and a sense of pride internally within Apple.
From a future perspective, thanks to welcome in new drag & drop features, an improved Docking experience as well as enhanced multitasking for iPad. The new drag & drop feature will definitely make the iOS 11 iPad experience really pop.
Apple has also introduced a brand new Files app which gives instant access to files stored in iCloud. There are other third-party cloud storage solutions like Dropbox or Box. iPad users continue to get a great deal with Apple Pencil improvements and of course a new markup feature that’s utilized throughout the system for amendinf notes in the Notes app and even highlighting things on captured screenshots.
There’s a stunning integration of Apple Pay into iOS 11 Message app which allows instant peer-to-peer payments using a card held against Apple pay on that device.
For complete and full steps on how to do a clean install or a quick OTA update, check out these instructions here: Download iOS 11 Links & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial].
You can also grab the listed direct IPSW links from Apple below which can be used with iTunes for installation:
iOS 11 Download IPSW Direct Links:
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
Update: Today’s released build has same version number as GM.
- Pokemon Go 1.45.0 IPA and 0.75.0 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- iOS 11.1 Future Update To Unlock Wireless Charging On iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X
- Is Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Compatible With iOS 11 [Final List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11 To iOS 10.3.3 [Tutorial]
- 150+ Hidden iOS 11 Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]