You can now download iOS 11.0.3 IPSW links and OTA update for any compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. This new updated version of iOS 11 includes exactly how you can get rid of bugs on that compatible device.
First of all, the latest iOS 11.0.3 update includes bug fixes for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone 6s. And this is the third major point update to iOS 11 on our devices. In iOS 11.0.1, Apple first focused on new multitasking features for iPad and much more, solely on fixes and security improvements. The iOS 11.0.2 included fix for an audio issue on iPhone 8 this month.
Today after two weeks or so Apple released iOS 11.0.3 as an example of its commitment to eradicating known bugs from the platform in order to ensure that it runs as smoothly as possible for every user across all supported hardware. Of course these are generally behind-the-scenes patches, with users not necessarily seeing the fruits of Apple’s labor in their day-care experience.
However, this version of iOS 11.0.x brings instant peace of mind for those iPhone and iPad owners. With the iOS 11.0.3 introduction, Apple used it to fix audio and haptic feedback issue for both the iPhone 7/7 Plus. Along with touch unresponsiveness issue for iPhone 6s users as well.
Apple’s new iOS 11.0.3 can also be obtained right now from Settings > General > Software Update as an over-the-air update on compatible devices. If not also prefer to go a fresh installation way, and want to get a new clean copy of iOS 11.0.3 on the device via iTunes, then you can grab it as IPSW file for your specific device below and then using iTunes Restore.
iOS 11.0.3 Download IPSW Direct Links:
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
Update x1: Full release notes and changelog with security content changes details on iOS 11.0.3 is here: iOS 11.0.3 Release Notes, Changelog: Here Are All The Changes.
iOS 11.0.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad.
- Fixes an issue where audio and haptic feedback would not work on some iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices
- Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone 6s displays because they were not services with genuine Apple parts
Note: Non-genuine replacement displays may have compromised visual quality and may fail to work correctly. Apple-certified screen repairs are performed by trusted experts who use Apple parts. See support.apple.com for more information.
Next up to check out:
- iOS 11.0.3 Update Confirmed To Fix iOS 11 Reachability Bug
- Pokemon Go 1.47.1 IPA And 0.77.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- Download iOS 11.1 Beta 2 IPSW Links For Compatible Devices
- Download iOS 11.0.2 IPSW Links For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]