The Battle is building! Fortnite Mobile game is impossible to avoid now, and while most of the current excitement centers around the recently released – in beta – mobile title. It’s important to remember that there is still plenty of gaming to be done on the game’s core platforms.
Epic Games’ Fornite Battle Royale is a co-op sandbox game and was released as a paid-for early access title for Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It has now released a new patch for the game which covers both the Battle Royale and Save the World game modes.
Fortnite Battle Royale is now receiving an update that makes some important gameplay changes. Bringing up to version 3.3, this patch adds new content as well as new features to the existing game. Starting out with the Battle Royale mode, gamers will now have access to a new Rare weapon, and it’s one that could be absolute fun. Remote explosives work just as you might expect, allowing players to plant bombs and then detonate them remotely. These appear to be ideal for dealing with player-built fortresses.
Unfortunately, the bad news here is that – smoke grenades have been removed and there’s no sign of them returning any time soon.
Otherwise, we have new additions including Supply Llamas, which are essentially treasure chests that can be found in random locations around the map. These offer look, including those new remote explosives. They are a Rare-level rarity item and their addition has resulted in Smoke Grenades being “vaulted,” meaning those are no longer available in-game for the time being.
Remote Explosives come in stacks of four, with a maximum if 10. And can be found in treasure chests or supply drops, as floor loot, or through Supply Llamas, another of this patch’s new features. Also notable is that a new limited-time mode, Blitz, launches on March 19. It consists of more fast-paced matches that feature a 15-minute time limit in an attempt to speed up matches.
As for Save the World, a new Spring On It chapter is now available, called Luck of the Storm. Expect to find St. Patrick’s Day-themed heroes along with other changes including a decent collection of all-important bug fixes. Epic says it’s made improvements to the visual effect when you’re hit by a bullet which should make it easier to tell which direction it came from.
Epic has also made some changes to stat caps and rolled back patch 3.2’s adjustments to critical chance. Full official patch notes for v3.3 can be found over at: epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/v3-3-patch-notes.
Patch 3.3 can be downloaded now via your chosen platform’s own update mechanism. You can see everything that’s changed in the full patch notes on Epic’s website.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: FortCraft Android APK, iOS IPA Brings Fortnite Mobile Clone To Official App Store
- iOS 11.3 Beta 6 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released, Here Are The Details
- Want PUBG WeChat Login: Here’s How To Sign Up For An Account
- PUBG Mobile Army Attack Assault APK Download By Timi Studio For Android Devices Available Here
- PUBG Mobile Canada APK Download In English Released Officially, Here Are The Details
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch The Easy Way
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]