It seems there are other variants of the ASUS ZenFone 2 and the Taiwan-based smartphone maker has announced yet another refresh. This time around boasting an updated Intel Z3590 chipset with quad-core CPU powering the ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition at 2.5GHz. Details on this new and upgraded Limited Edition ZenFone 2 Deluxe can be checked right after this jump.
Although the special edition of ZenFone 2 Deluxe specifications remain virtually unchanged, but in sort of some aspects it has received an update, such as brings with it 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and on-board storage of 256GB and further expandable via microSD card slot. Camera setup on its back it got the same 13MP Pixelmeter sensor and on the front it has a 5MP selfie shooter. While the display you will find of a 5.5-inch fullHD 1080p resolution screen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, but it has been fixed with an un-removable 3000mAh battery package.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 256GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9mm; weight 170g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition will be available to purchase in Silver Polygon with 3D pattern and Carbon Night with flat back (carbon fiber) finish options. Both the devices has red accents at sides and the rear volume button rocker and will also equipped with an exclusive read and Black ZenUI theme. Release date timeframe and about the price not revealed at. Stay tuned!