Another Huawei MediaPad hardware has been released by the China-based smartphone manufacturer. It actually announced the MediaPad M2 10-inch tablet at this year’s CES, with the same screen-size, Huawei’s new MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro device comes with 10.1-inch WUXGA IPS display and other specifications have been detailed below.
Running Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 on top of the MediaPad T2 Pro is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 SoC, rather than going with the Kirin 930 chip inside. On the photography end, it carries a 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, and on its front, a 2MP sensor. Design-wise, the MediaPad T2 has 8.5mm thick body and it comes with oferring 4G LTE connectivity options and packs a 6,000mAh battery and will be available to purchase in 16GB or 32GB storages and too with 126GB microSD card capacity.
Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro Hardware Key Features:
- 10.1-inch (1920 × 1200 pixels) WUXGA IPS display, 800:1 contrast ratio, up to 300 nits brightness
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 259.1×156.4×8.5mm; Weight: 495g
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / aGPS
- 6660mAh battery
Pricing for the MediaPad T2 Pro has not been revealed yet as well as its release date. But it will be coming in black and white colors, once launched.