Lenovo has launched a new PHAB hardware in India, just after making available PHAB Plus (smartphone-tablet) hybrid to buy in the country. The China-based smartphone maker as announced the device last year in September at IFA. More details on this new phablet from Lenovo can be checked right after this jump.
The Lenovo PHAB sports a 6.98-inch HD display with a 1280×720 pixel resolution. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI of the company’s own custom ROM. It is powered by a 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can further expandable using microSD card support.
The new phablet has 8.9mm thick metal frame and comes with Dual SIM functionality that is capable to offer 4G LTE connectivity with both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India. On the photography front, the PHAB hybrid features a 13-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash on its back and a 5-megapixel on its front-facing, which also comes with pre-installed software features for compatible one-handed usage.
The Lenovo PHAB also comes equipped with Dolby ATMOS 3 microphones and dedicated voice processor support. Interestingly, it carries a 4560mAh battery for smooth functioning. Available in Ebony Black color only, respectively.
Lenovo PHAB Specifications
- 6.98-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones and dedicated voice processor
- Dimensions: 97 x 186 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 250g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4250mAh battery
The Lenovo PHAB is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will exclusively bought from Flipkart. Registrations for the first sale starts on April 21st is already opened now. Buyers can right now book their today.
You may also like to check out: