Alongside G7 ThinQ flagship, LG has also announced G7+ ThinQ at an event held in New York. Key highlights of the latter include Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, wireless charging, MIL-STD 810G compliance with IP68 certification, and face recognition. Here are the details you need to know about LG G7+ ThinQ.
Specifications wise, there’s no difference between the G7 ThinQ and G7+ ThinQ, apart from RAM and storage. The G7+ ThinQ runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box, and sports a 6.1-inch QHD+ (1440×3120 pixels) FullView Super Bright display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and brightness of up to 1,000 nits. On the CPU front, the G7+ ThinQ also powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset, paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
In the photography front, the LG G7+ ThinQ also features a dual rear camera system with a 16MP primary Super Wide Angle sensor that has f/1.9 aperture and a 107-degree wide-angle lens, and another 16MP secondary sensor comes with f/1.6 aperture and a 71-degree lens. Up front, the handset gets an 8MP wide-angle sensor with f/1.9 aperture and 80-degree lens. A 3,000mAh battery powers the internals from under-the-hood.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible), NFC, FM Radio, and GPS. Sensor onboard includes face recognition sensor, fingerprint sensor, etc. Both the LG’s G7 ThinQ and G7+ ThinQ sports an extra physical button – under the volume control to activate Google Assistant with one tap and Google Lens with two. Holding down the button will allow for instant conversations with Google’s AI.
The phone is also capable of sports Super Far-Field Voice Recognition which allows it to hear commands for Google Assistant for up to 5 meters away. And more here on LG G7 ThinQ features.
Up next to check out:
- PUBG Mobile Season 2 Advancing In China, May Roll Out Globally Soon
- Download: iOS 11.4 Beta 3 IPSW, OTA Seeded For Testing
- Download Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803 ISO Right Immediately
- Fortnite 4.0 Season 4 With Patch Notes Released, Here Are The Details
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 Successfully Achieved On iPhone X With Cydia By Keen Security Lab
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue