Newly launched Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1160 equipped with quad-core Intel Atom processor and the latest laptop runs on Windows 10 operating system, as part of the Micromax’s partnership with Intel and Microsoft.
It’s not the first time Micromax debuts Lapbook, but this new Lapbook L1160 is the second laptop released after Canvas Lapbook L1161 back in October last year. Unfortunately, this Lapbook L1160 doesn’t come with 3G SIM support. Weighs in at 1.13 kilograms, the battery inside it has also been reduced from 5000mAh (found on Lapbook L1161) to 4,100mAh unit.
Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1160 Specifications
- 11.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) multi-touch IPS display
- 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor (burst up to 1.86GHz)
- 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD card slot
- Built-in Keyboard with trackpad
- Windows 10 OS
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 295.5×199.5x18mm; Weight: 1.13kg
- 3.5mm headphone out, Dual Speakers
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI Port, 1 x Ethermet
- 4100mAh battery with up to 10h of usage
Priced at Rs 10,499, the Canvas Lapbook L1160 is available to purchase exclusively on Amazon India, that too in one black color.
You may also like to check out: