Introduced it back in October 2015 for $249.99. Now the same Microsoft Band 2 has received almost $75 price cut for the fitness werable.
Notably, this will be a temporary drop in price and soon after it reaches March 26th, 9MP PST, the actual price will again retain for sale. It’s the successor to the first-gen Microsoft Band, comes with a touch-sensitive AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The Microsoft’s fitness wearable lets you count your health and fitness goals by simply tracking your heart rate, excersise, calorie burnt, and sleep quality, and allows to check out emails, text and calendar alerts straight on your wrist.
The Microsoft Band 2 has also received a new update this month, get support for GPS Power Saver Mode, weight tracking, Guided workouts and more. Also brings with it music controls, activity reminders and new features in December last year.
Microsoft Band 2 Key Specifications:
- 32mm x 12.8mm Curved AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Material: Thermal plastic elastomer silicone vulcanate (TPSiV)
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, 3-axis accelerometer/gyro, Gyrometer, GPS, Ambient light sensor, Skin temperature sensor, UV sensor, Capactive sensor,Galvanic skin response, Microphone, Barometer
- Operating Temperature Ranges -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Maximum Operating Altitude -300m to +4877m
- Haptic vibration motor
- Cortana Integration
- Supported Devices: Windows Phone 8.1 update, iPhone: 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2, and many Android 4.3 – 5.0 phones
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Charge Cable Connector: Custom charge cable
- Li -Polymer Battery with 48 hours life, Full charge in less than 1.5 hours
Best Features Includes:
- Continuous heart rate monitor tracks heart rate, calorie burn, and sleep quality
- Tracking for running, biking, golf, and more
- Email, text, calendar, and call alerts on the go
- 11 sensors, including GPS, UV monitor, and barometer
- Full-color curved display
- Works with Windows Phone, Android, and iPhone