HTC has officially outed both the teaser images and teaser video for its upcoming flahship smartphone, which is said to be named HTC 10, rather than going with the old One M branding.
With best hardware keys of 10, HTC‘s next flagship codenamed ‘Perfume’, set to launch as of now, according to @evleaks. Leaker extraordinaire Evan Blass has something really hidden to say about this device’s name. Marketed as the HTC 10, and not as the HTC One M10. Believe it!
Said that hinting at the HTC 10 specs, will be the first and foremost ever “cleanest most symmetrical phone” made by the Taiwanese gaint. Reportedly, the HTC 10 will come in three storage options, includes 16GB and 32GB and 64GB. HTC’s teasers also incorporated the hashtag “powerof10,” which, in retrospect, may have been a hint at the name – notice how it’s now ‘powerofM10” nor “powerofOneM10“.
However, HTC is expected to release the One M10 in Q2 2016. Either way HTC 10 launch date timeframe is set for quarter 2 of this year. Rumored HTC 10 details goes with a 5.1-inch QHD AMOLED touchscreen, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset, 4GB of RAM, a fingerprint sensor equipped smartphone coming with a very complelling camera setup and comes running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS
Press images of HTC 10 also surfaced online for the first time ever. It shows the device’s metal unibody design, like One M9, embedded fingerprint scanner into the home button along with a capacitive touch rockers on either sides and a large front-facing camera. What it’s missing is the usual dual-facing Boomsound speakers.
Leaked images of HTC 10 also reveals an Infrared sensor on the top. There’s an USB Type-C connecting port, present at the bottom along with speaker grill and a microphone hole. Found on its back is a large camera sensor with dual-tone LED flash and a Laster Auto Focus feature.
Even @OnLeaks posted some live images of a prototype smartphone in Grey color.
Announcement date for HTC 10 or HTC One M10 goes live in April. If you look at the screenshots which shows up April 19th, which could be the official launch date. But HTC yet to confirm that in next few days or so. Stay tuned!
You may also like to check out:
- It Looks Like HTC One M10 Leaked In White Color Online [Image]
- Rumors: HTC One Smartwatch Launch Expected In April 2016
- Top 5 Smartphone Manufacturers Looking At The First Half Of 2016 Launch Date