OnePlus holding simultanious OnePlus X launch events in different regions of the world, starting with India, New York, San Fransisco, London, Beijing, and Jakarta on this upcoming October 29th. Finally, OnePlus has started sending out invitations for its launch event where it is going to iterate OnePlus X smartphone in New Delhi on 29th of October at 1:30 PM. The similar invites also sent out globally with letter ‘X’ created by two lights.
If you believe in TENAA results that it is confirmed that OnePlus X to be equipped with 3GB of RAM memory, sports an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for better selfie shots and it was also revealed that the smartphone has an alert slider, similar to what the OnePlus 2 go by.
Apparent that the OnePlus X smartphone will be integrated with IP67 ratings for water and dust resistance and more to tweak soon. Three capacitive buttons were seen placed below the display and the side bezels were said to sport a metal build.
OnePlus X Specifictaions [Rumored]
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based OxygenOS
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1.2W front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2,450 mAh battery
It is expected to go on sale in Black and White colors with glass back. Pricing for the OnePlus X in India and worldwide will be revealed at the keynote next Thursday. Stay tuned!