After introducing Turing Phone Cadenza smartphone with unbelievable hardware key specifications earlier this month. Turing Robotics Industries (TRI) has announced another smartphone with ridiculous innards, called Turing Monolith Chaconne. Here is everything you need to know about its details.
Now we get into the Turing Monolith Chaconne features and specs. This thing must redefine “insane”. TRI is calling the new device that falls under a smartphone and a tablet category. In addition, the latest Turing smartphone gets not two but three Snapdragon 830 SoCs and packs 18GB of RAM, compared to the 12GB RAM inside Cadenza.
The Turing Monolith Chaconne has a beautiful 6.4-inch screen that comes with a resolution of 4K pixels, packs three 256GB memory chips for internal storage, and an additional 512GB storage, expandable via two microSD card slots, makes for a theoretical total of 1.2TB of storage.
There’s still something you really want to track now. The Monolith Chaconne will also have a slide-out keyboard, augmented reality with parallel tracking and mapping, which is also be called A.L.A.N that will be shown off later. Buil-in with Graphite oxide composite construction. the Chaconne’s 60MP quad rear-facing camera, 20MP dual front camera sensors and quad nanoSIM are very similar to that of Turing Phone Cadenza.
- 6.4-inch (2160×3840 pixels) 4K display
- 3 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processors
- 18GB RAM (3 x 6GB), 1.2TB storage (3 x 256GB memory, 512GB via microSD card)
- Swordfish OS with deep learning (AI) features
- 60MP rear camera with iMAX 6K, triple lens
- 20MP dual front cameras
- 4 nano SIM cards, WiGig, A.L.A.N
- 120Wh battery with 3600mAh graphene and 2400mAh hydrogen fuel cells
The Turing Monolith Chaconne is all set to be released in 2018. As TRI explains that it will be strengthening its presence in Salo, Finland and start building prototypes for the Turing Phone Cadenza in coming months. And also accepting applications to work at its Finland R&D facility at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like to check out:
- Meet Turing Phone: An Android Smartphone That’s Unhackable, Unbreakable And Waterproofed
- Turing Phone: Pre-order This Crazy, All Metal, Super-Secure Liquidmetal Handset Right Now