A new version download of Pokemon Go is in the process as being updated to version 0.81.1 for Android APK and 1.51.1 for iOS devices rolling out via Apple App Store and Google Play Store respectively.
With the game’s creators Niantic announcing there are two newly updated versions of the game now ready and rolling out, Pokemon Go fans should be getting more excited right about now.
Details! When it comes to updates, it doesn’t always describe as to what it has changed in each new roll out of Pokemon Go, but this new release does not dive too deeply into what can be expected as part of the upgrade, there is at least a collection of bullet points that will be of interest to fanatics of the game, and of course, those are definitely worth paying attention to respectively.
Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from powering up Pokémon to their max CP.
Resolved a bug that caused Trainers’ contributions to reset when rejoining a Raid Battle.
Various bug fixes and performance updates.
After recently announcing big revamp of the way gyms work and new Raid Battle feature in Pokemon Go, which certainly grabbed all the headlines, there were some changes in today’s release of the game that deserves a little bit of attraction. For example, Trainers can now search using “Defender” and “Legendary” from Pokemon Collection screen search box functionality. There’s a confirmation dialogue now showing up when transferring costumed Pokemon as well as dressed Pokemon can no longer be mass-transferred.
The updated bugfix 1.51.1/0.81.1 downloads are now rolling out now and will likely be available to everyone by the time you read this. Recommended, only to download the updates as soon as possible to get the best of action available experience.
- Pokemon Go 1.49.3 IPA And 0.79.3 Hack Available To Download Now
- Download iOS 11.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update Of Final Version
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download TuTuApp Helper iOS 11 iPhone and iPad Now Easily