Nibblers is a match-three game and it’s not like the Angry Birds series, as Rovio has finally released the yummy fruit puzzle game for iOS and Android devices. Soft-launched in Canada, Finland, Australia and New Zealand, and today, it hits the shelves of Google Play Store and iTunes App Store for free download.
The Nibblers game theme is somnewhat similar to what the Candy Crush does, where you will need to match the fruits to earn points, which it has lizards and some obstacles to achieve your target and gain points. Puzzled? Don’t be!
How can you play Nibblers on your smartphones or tablets?
First of all you have to match four, five or more fruit to call in Coral and the rest of the Nibblers. Where Coral and her fishy friends are out to gobble as much delicious fruit as possible. Help them match fruit, avoid lizards, and keep the sweet feast going. Using their special abilities to much more fruit, topple the lizards, and take out obstacles. Lizards in Nibblers gameplay make you warned, beware of them. While you have to match fruit rigt next to lizards to send them packing, but you’ll have to do some creative nibbling to defeat those boss lizards.
For that, you can. Challenge your friends in the leaderboards, see their progress on the island map, and even share tasty gifts.
Key Features Of Nibblers:
- Match four, five, or more fruit to call in Coral, Octo, and the rest of the Nibblers. These fish have some tricks up their sleeves. Use their special abilities to munch more fruit, topple the lizards, and take out obstacles.
- Over 200 levels – and more to be added, there’s always a new challenge waiting!
- Embark on an island hopping adventure and navigate obstacles in a multitude of unique and puzzling levels – with new ones added all the time!
- Get social! Connect to Facebook and challenge your friends in the leaderboards, see their progress on the island map, and share special gifts!
- Heaps of scaley baddies aim to crash your fruit party. Matching fruits next to a lizard is enough to send it packing, but you’ll have to get crafty to take care of tougher enemies – and boss battles will pit your fruit matching skills against the toughest of the lizardy ranks.
- Remove one fruit of your choice, or get rid of a whole block of fruit with help from the Smash Crab’s pincers, and the Pufferfish’s… puffiness.
Make sure to check out our Android Apps arena to explore more apps for your Android device. And for iPhone, iPad Apps arena here.