It’s been only weeks after debuting Legendary Pokemon into the world of Pokemon Go. Developer Niantic appears to be gearing up for another major addition to the game. Starting this week, Niantic is all set to be pushing out a small bug fix (version 0.71.0 APK for Android), which should eventually be hitting everyone’s mobile phones to download in the coming days. But here’s the most exciting news that comes within the code of the leaked update.
All 135 Pokemon species from the third generation games (Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald) have been discovered in the metadata of the latest Android app version. 73 new “candy families” were added as well, which are the Pokemon that are capable of evolving. No moves or sound files were added though, so don’t expect to see any new Pokemon before the end of the week.
The aforementioned subject comes from The Silph Road source. In effect, Naintic has already planned for the Generation 3 update. This upgrade has yet to be officially announced by the development team. There’s no discussion on when the new Pokemon will actually appear in the game. It took seven months for the Gen 2 creatures to be added to Pokemon Go after launch. Seven months from then would be September. Probably best to temper your hype and expectations.
Beyond the 135 new Pokemon, the APK also confirmed the Super Incubator. It’s rumored to allow players to hatch eggs faster than with a standard incubator. Hints at chances to the way that Shiny Pokemon spawn, more code for Exclusive Raids (to battle and catch Mewtwo) and a few bug fixes. Nothing more as exciting as Generation 3, unsurprisingly.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Kodi 17.4 APK Final For Android, iOS, Windows And Other Supported Devices
- New In iOS 11 Beta 7: Release Notes, Changes, Features
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 6 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Android 8.0 Oreo Final OTA Update, Factory Images For Pixel And Nexus Devices
- Download iOS 11 Beta 7 IPSW & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]